Hi,

"I'm standing alone in the darkness.The winter of my life came so fast. Sun shine in my eyes I'm still there everywhere-I'm the dust in the wind-I'm the star in the northern sky-I never stay anywhere-I'm the wind in the trees..."

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Himiko visual café - các giai đoạn





































 





































































Contact: himiko.nguyen@gmail.com ( 0958881908 – 0909 131686 )


Open : Monday - Sunday, 08 am - 11pm


Location: 88 Huynh Tinh Cua St. , Ward.8, Dist. 3, Hochiminh City , Vietnam ( 60/2 Ly Chinh Thang St, Ward 8, Dist 3, HCMC )


Website: www.himikokoro.com

3 comments:

JUN said...

nhìn thik wá đi, dù thấy trên báo KT .... chắc bữa nào fải đi thử...!!

Himiko. Nguyễn said...

Wellcome! :)

Shadow Girl 310 said...

he'he', bi gio e moi bit blog cua chu quan' Himiko, mot trong nhung qua'n cafe ua thich cua em do'a!