Hi,

"I'm standing alone in the darkness.The winter of my life came so fast. Sun shine in my eyes I'm still there everywhere-I'm the dust in the wind-I'm the star in the northern sky-I never stay anywhere-I'm the wind in the trees..."

Monday, November 20, 2006

Tác phẩm của Hạ.




                                                   photo : Nguyễn Đào An Hạ


KHÔNG!    ( tháng 4 năm 2006 )


 



 



 



 



 




 


LƯỚI ĐEN   ( tháng 4 năm 2006 )






 


MÊ CUNG  ( tháng 5 năm 2006 )







 



Hạ bên tác phẩm của mình.


http://stonen.cafe24.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=stonegallery&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1...


Tác phẩm tham gia dự án Pace on the Peace Image


 và Hạ đứng thứ 2 từ bên phải ( hàng dưới ) cùng các nghệ sĩ tham gia dự án Pace on the Peace Image


 

2 comments:

nguyen lo said...

sorry !!!!!!
có lẽ mình nhầm blog rùi.
sorry nhé!

Hoanglangtu said...

Mình cũng có khá nhiều hình của Hạ...