Hi,

"I'm standing alone in the darkness.The winter of my life came so fast. Sun shine in my eyes I'm still there everywhere-I'm the dust in the wind-I'm the star in the northern sky-I never stay anywhere-I'm the wind in the trees..."

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

News from Himiko visual café




Himiko visual saloon would like to inform that new

 

"Wandering Scooters" exhibition is to open at Himiko Visual Cafe from Sep 7 to Sep 30, 2006. Come and enjoy if you are a vehicle ( vespa, BMW, mobylette, velo solex ) enthusiad.


 


Himiko visual saloon xin trân trọng thông báo :


 


Từ ngày 7/9, tại Himiko visual café có cuộc trưng bày xe cổ " lãng đãng scooter ", kéo dài đến hết 30/9/2006. Xin trân trọng mời những ai có hứng thú với dòng xe cổ ( vespa, BMW, mobylette, velo solex...) đến thưởng lãm.


 


 


-------------------


Contact: Himiko visual saloon  

himiko.nguyen@gmail.com ( 095 888 1908 - ms. Hoang  _  0909 311 686 - Mr. Son )

Open : Monday - Sunday, 10am - 10.30pm

Location: 88 Huynh Tinh Cua St. , Ward.8, Dist. 3, Hochiminh City , Vietnam

( 60/2 Ly Chinh Thang St, Ward 8, Dist 3, HCMC )

website: www.himikokoro.com

blog : 360.yahoo.com/himikokoro


No comments: